Opening hours and entry to Studia
Tuesday December 3rd at 9:00–17:00
Wednesday December 4th at 9:00–16:00
- In advance online (until Dec 2) € 10
- At the entrance and online from Dec 3 onwards € 12
- Reduced price € 8
Group ticket online (min. 10 tickets)
SAKKI ry member card (at the entrance)
Frank digital student card (at the entrance)
Osku ry student card (at the entrance)
FSS (Finlands Svenska Skolungdomsförbund) member card (at the entrance)
Register to visit for free
- Student Counsellors, teachers and principals
- Draftees (with service proof)
- Unemployed (with proof of unemployment)
- Members of the Union of Finnish Upper Secondary School Students (with membership card or proof of membership)
Group tickets by invoice
Schools, associations and companies can buy group tickets by invoice. The price of a group ticket 8 euro / ticket (minimum of 10 tickets). An invoicing fee of 24,80 euro (including VAT) is added to the order, which includes shipping costs. Please place your order latest on 9th November.
Tickets can also be purchased at shop.messukeskus.com or at the opening hours of the event from the ticket sales by cash or card.
Send your order by email to email@example.com and include the following information in your post:
• Event which tickets you want to order
• Number of Tickets (minimum 10)
• Name of the institution / association / company
• Business ID / VAT
• Order reference
• Postal address
• Invoice address
• E-invoice address and operator
• Contact person
• Contact email
• Contact person’s phone number
Complete all the information carefully so we can handle your order.
Tickets are delivered 14.9.–9.11. Delivery times cannot be changed and tickets cannot be refunded or changed.